You have the opportunity to flyfishing, with artificial lures or natural baits.
For all modes of fishing it is imperative:
- to provide materials in sufficient quantity, no possibility finding it in the surroundings of the basecamp.
- take at least 2 canes and a good reserve of equipment according to the mode of fishing you practise.
- the ground being quite uneven, it is imperative to use climbing shoes and no rain boots or other shoes
- we fish between 1800m and 2800m altitude, take warm and light clothes.
One practises “No kill” except if:
– we want to eat fish
– the catches are good reproductors for pisciculture (in the basecamp river and its affluents only)
|March – April||:||Excellent|
|June||:||Good, but random. Snow melt in altitude, according to the layer. At the end of June, beginning of monsoon.|
|Juillet – august||:||Far too much water because of the snow melt and monsoon, river in rising|
|September – half-October||:||Good but random due to the end of monsoon and the snow melt.|
|Half-october – beginning March||:||Fishing season closed|